Downtown New Brunswick (DNB) held its first virtual AGM on October 8, 2020 at 11:00 a.m.
The first order was to amend the By-Laws of the Company to permit video / electronic meetings.
Priorities for the coming year are as follows:
- Participating in the Municipal Reform.
- Tax Incremental Financing Program.
- Business Improvement Act – Review and Amendments.
- The Homelessness issues affecting our downtowns.
The officers elected for 2020-2021 are:
- Chris Daigle, Downtown Bathurst Revitalization Corp., President
- Trina MacDonald, Business Fredericton North, Past President
- Anne Poirier Basque, Downtown Moncton Centre-ville Inc., Secretary
- Bruce McCormack, Downtown Fredericton, Inc., Treasurer
- Nancy Tissington, Uptown Saint John
- Kenneth Savoy, Centreville (Tracadie) Inc.
- Anne McGraw, Centre-Ville Shediac Downtown
- Gwen Zwicker, Mainstreet Redevelopment Sackville Inc.
- Lisa Lanteigne, Downtown Campbellton Centre-Ville
- Sophie Daigle, Dalhousie Business Improvement Area Corp